• I would do the same thing breh

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
So @Rawtid , @Colicat , @Teedot , @Elle Driver , @ZemaPromos , @BedRoomI'z ,@Marty Kaan ,@KnowledgeIsQueen

After reading this thread Will y'all ever leave your panties laying around when dudes are in your place, again?

I left my panties at my man's house because I read about someone on here sniffing panties and I wanted to see how he'd react.

He just called me the next day and just said, "Oh you left your panties here. I washed them for you." :deadmanny:

I honestly dont know what I expected... maybe something a lil sexier, but i guess if he gets the real thing, why should he be hyped about that. :yeshrug:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I think you gay if you haven't or haven't wanted to sniff some panties. I used to think I was weird with some of the perverted shyt I do, but as I get older I realize that I'm a man that does normal man things, and most yall nikkas just gay :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I left my panties at my man's house because I read about someone on here sniffing panties and I wanted to see how he'd react.

He just called me the next day and just said, "Oh you left your panties here. I washed them for you." :deadmanny:

I honestly dont know what I expected... maybe something a lil sexier, but i guess if he gets the real thing, why should he be hyped about that. :yeshrug:
Ma, we get the real thing too. But sometimes when it's not around you just need a boost to elevate your spirits. A good whiff of the panties of someone you are intimate with and are passionate about does it for some. Especially if the sex is dope.

My current chick sometimes leaves panties and bras here and i just throw them in the washer. I'm just not that into her. But my ex... :ohlawd:. I still have 2 of hers hidden somewhere from 2007. Never washed them.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
So @Rawtid , @Colicat , @Teedot , @Elle Driver , @ZemaPromos , @BedRoomI'z ,@Marty Kaan ,@KnowledgeIsQueen

After reading this thread Will y'all ever leave your panties laying around when dudes are in your place, again?

I had a boyfriend who would just take my pannies out of my drawer and sniff.... Or he would take em off with his teeth and take a whiff... So it's not foreign to me...

But let some random nikka who is friends with my man get a taste of the sweet life?.... Hell nawl... And OPs friend needs to KO this nikka

.... How the hell is he getting these pics? ... This dude is a loser

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I had a boyfriend who would just take my pannies out of my drawer and sniff....
Out of the drawer? Arent those clean panties? WHo the fukk wants to sniff clean panties?:what:
That defeats the whole purpose of sniffing :dahell:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
yo one of the hottest moments with my ex
was when in the heat of passion
i was hitting it from the back
and was like "you know this my p*ssy" "I love the smell of this p*ssy"

then i snatched her panties off the floor and sniffed

then cupped them and put them over her nose and mouth

and was like "Smell how good your p*ssy is bytch":wow:

she loved that shyt and went buck wild on me:wow:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I had a boyfriend who would just take my pannies out of my drawer and sniff.... Or he would take em off with his teeth and take a whiff... So it's not foreign to me...

But let some random nikka who is friends with my man get a taste of the sweet life?.... Hell nawl... And OPs friend needs to KO this nikka

ain't no one tryna sniff your rank ass panties :pachaha:

:pacspit: you

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
ain't no one tryna sniff your rank ass panties :pachaha:

:pacspit: you

:umad:That you a creep....

And trust not only will you be sniffing my pannies you would lick them and my colicat.....

You can keep projecting your rank character on me but we all know who the nasty one is here....

Have fun with your boys girlfriends dirty draws

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Ehh... Maybe....
He did it though.... Maybe the thought of them being worn was exciting enough
Nah i need them worn to have a bit of your scent in them. Like my ex one time was deployed overseas and asked me if i wanted her to video skype with her while naked.
Me: Nah im good. Never been into the phone sex or sexting thing. But if you wanna make me very happy, take a shower and put on a fresh pair off panties. Wear them for about 4 to5 hours and then put them in a zoplock bag to preserve the scent and mail them to me. I'd be oh so grateful :ohlawd:
She had that :dahell: :merchant: :sitdown:look on her face for a minute... I received the panties in the mail 2 weeks later :wub:

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You shouldn't be sniffing any girls panties without knowing her activities for the day. What if she on her period or just took a shyt or went to the gym that day :scusthov:. You playing Russian roulette nikka.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
If a female doesn't have crust on her panties :camby:Bushes

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé

:ohlawd: