Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
But reality is I hate when girls leave panties at my spot and I see all that crust from being wet..especially if its black panties :scust2:
:what: That's one of the best parts!
Especially if it's right on that little part where the panties has that little extra fabric for the coochie to sit right into :ohlawd:

Spy

If you're looking at me, who is looking at you?
Daps
Reppin
NSA
Before reading the thread (and after reading the OP). It's NOT creepy. It's what men should do instinctively. Take a whiff of the soft pocket holding the hot box to get a gist of how clean the female is. Smell the aroma like it was your last breath, breath it in deep and keep it in like you're inhaling a blunt. I've sniffed many a panties in my days and the smell always indicates how attracted I was to her. She may have a p*ssy that smells like rotten fish, or she could have a p*ssy that smells like fresh flowers right out of God's garden. The choice is yours, but if I see a red pair on the ground I'm grabbing with assertion and sniffing 'til my nose becomes dry. Like dude said above, don't invite me to your place if you got a female there, I'm following the panty smell like a shark follows blood in the water.

Last edited:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
So you just admitted you sniffed this bytches panties and gave the wolves a link to her instagram all at the same time? :sas1:

I'm sure this will have no real life consequences for you :sas2:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
So you just admitted you sniffed this bytches panties and gave the wolves a link to her instagram all at the same time? :sas1:

I'm sure this will have no real life consequences for you :sas2:

man she aint gon' know :steviej:my boys got a lot of friends and its not like she was there to even know I was there

I don't even look like a creep anyway, i've got them pretty boy looks n/h:win:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Perfectly normal to want to but you gotta control it. We had a 40+ page thread on SOHH about sniffing panties. One of the funniest threads ever.

Sometimes you need that aroma of fresh pumpum up your nostrils to help you cope with the bullsh!t that is life. I used to keep my exes panties in a ziplock bag and take a whiff and just reminisce every now and then.
Dont judge me.:stopitslime: SOme need weed. Some need alcohol. Some need crack. I sniffed panties. fukk you!

But sniffing strangers panties aint cool tho. THAT is creepy
:laff: :laff:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
man she aint gon' know :steviej:my boys got a lot of friends and its not like she was there to even know I was there

I don't even look like a creep anyway, i've got them pretty boy looks n/h:win:

I'm just warning ya breh. I don't put it past these nikkas to send her a message on instagram.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Not weird ive done it multiple times on the creep.

Sniff my ex girl moms panties and her sisters from hamper in bathroom. Dont this multiple times with girls
Sniffed aunts panties nutted on them

Dont invite me to your house if you got females in your house.
:ufdup:
Now this is super creepy. And thats coming from me: a notorious panty sniffer back in the day