• that's beyond creepy. you need some help

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I would do the same thing breh

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
so i'm chillin at my boys house, shootin the shyt, laughing, joking, and he says he's gotta take a piss. I ask him where his laptop is so I can check something and he says its in his room. now he shares this place with his girlfriend, and let me tell you about this girl...she's BAD AS fukk :ohmy: I've been wanting to fukk this girl since I first saw her. anyways, I go to his room and a pair of red panties lying on the floor catches my eye..:guilty: i'm not proud of this, but my first instinct was to pick it up and take a whiff..

..smelled like butterscotch :whew:

as soon as I heard the bathroom door open I snapped back into reality :stop:, dropped the panties where I found it and pretended to look for the laptop. as he walked in i'm like 'yo I can't find it' even though it was right on his desk. i'm sure my boy noticed the panties on the floor and hit me with the :rudy:

it was only afterwards did I realize how creepy it was to do that. fukk it doe :yeshrug: she's hot

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Perfectly normal to want to but you gotta control it. We had a 40+ page thread on SOHH about sniffing panties. One of the funniest threads ever.

Sometimes you need that aroma of fresh pumpum up your nostrils to help you cope with the bullsh!t that is life. I used to keep my exes panties in a ziplock bag and take a whiff and just reminisce every now and then.
Dont judge me.:stopitslime: SOme need weed. Some need alcohol. Some need crack. I sniffed panties. fukk you!

But sniffing strangers panties aint cool tho. THAT is creepy

Last edited:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Nah, not really... If it belongs to a female you're intimate with it's fair game. I'm known to take a whiff as I take them off just before I bury my face in the box... That marinated aroma :banderas:

In this case however, you're weird and creepy as fukk. Learn to control your thirst nikka. The fukk is wrong with you :what:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I don't understand it, that's nasty.
We dont expect you to. Same way we dont understand womens fascinations with shoes and weddings.If it's a female i've been intimate with and she leaves her gently worn panties laying around you bet your ass the sh!t will end up on my face.

Men and women are just different. Accept this as fact and it will make your life much easier.

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
We dont expect you to. Same way we dont understand womens fascinations with shoes and weddings.If it's a female i've been intimate with and she leaves her gently worn panties laying around you bet you rass the sh!t will land on my face.

Men and women are just different. Accept this as fact and it will make your life much easier.
I guess so. :mjpls:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so i'm chillin at my boys house, shootin the shyt, laughing, joking, and he says he's gotta take a piss. I ask him where his laptop is so I can check something and he says its in his room. now he shares this place with his girlfriend, and let me tell you about this girl...she's BAD AS fukk :ohmy: I've been wanting to fukk this girl since I first saw her. anyways, I go to his room and a pair of red panties lying on the floor catches my eye..:guilty: i'm not proud of this, but my first instinct was to pick it up and take a whiff..

..smelled like butterscotch :whew:

as soon as I heard the bathroom door open I snapped back into reality :stop:, dropped the panties where I found it and pretended to look for the laptop. as he walked in i'm like 'yo I can't find it' even though it was right on his desk. i'm sure my boy noticed the panties on the floor and hit me with the :rudy:

it was only afterwards did I realize how creepy it was to do that. fukk it doe :yeshrug: she's hot

tumblr_n5lbl8dAO91qfv15ro1_500.jpg