Is it weird to put pictures of girls as avatars?

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
I was about to put a cute ass girl as my avy, but then i got to thinkin, like that shyt seems kinda lame, im just some nikka she doesnt even know with her in my avy, like if i was her id be like this nikka sad an this shyt is creepin me out. Im not a simp or anything i just think of things objectively, it just seems weird to me.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I was about to put a cute ass girl as my avy, but then i got to thinkin, like that shyt seems kinda lame, im just some nikka she doesnt even know with her in my avy, like if i was her id be like this nikka sad an this shyt is creepin me out. Im not a simp or anything i just think of things objectively, it just seems weird to me.

:usure: :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I know what you're saying, I agree to an extent. Most annoying thing about putting a girl as your avatar is gonna be people asking who she is all the time. :cc:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you put a chick's face in your avy, I think you're a female or a weirdo ****-type nikka.....

If you put a ass in your avy, you're alright with me......

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I always think its kinda weird too. I mean if I got a fine bytches pic and I would just look at that ho rather than putting it up as my avi representing me. But I'm not mad at the cats who keep that eye candy up on there.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Yeah, I feel the same way, having a female in my avi just seems weird as hell, especially if I didn't know her personally, putting a female I knew personally in my avi would be weird too :ehh:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Guess you'll be more comfy with a cute ass man? Like your fav celeb?

Having a male rapper or athlete as you're avi isn't no big deal, if they ever found out, odds are they would understand you're a fan and it would be all good.

However with a female, it might not end so well :patrice: