Is it tricking if....?

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
What are the do's and don'ts when it comes to dishing out finances in the perilous pursuit of p*ssy :ANYWORD:

If a pof chick wants to fukk but needs a babysitter for her child for the night, is it tricking if you pay for the babysitter and the hotel room? :leon:

@malkoonxxx_45 @Willstyles @Talkofnewyork what are yalls professional opinions

Last edited by a moderator:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're not on pof tho. So which hoodrat are you fukking with reinaldo

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
What are the do's and don'ts when it comes to dishing out finances in the perilous pursuit of p*ssy :ANYWORD:

If a pof chick wants to fukk but needs a babysitter for her child for the night, is it tricking if you pay for the babysitter and the hotel room? :leon:

not tricking its necessary to achieve the goal :ahh:

but lets say the girls "no baby i don't do best western, lets go to the ritz" :comeon:

if u pay an extra 200 just to get a room at a fancier hotel then it would be tricking

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

Paying for a room is cool, but for a sitter :upsetfavre: thats a bit too much breh...thats her child, her problem. If she wants the dikk then she can cover that herself

not tricking its necessary to achieve the goal :ahh:

but lets say the girls "no baby i don't do best western, lets go to the ritz" :comeon:

if u pay an extra 200 just to get a room at a fancier hotel then it would be tricking

pretty much man, the homie talk took the words right out my post

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
when I had my own apartment and lived by myself, I NEVER paid for rooms outta principle. I mean I'm not paying for a hotel when I was already paying rent.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yes, yes it is. Why can't the tv babysit the kid? Why you need a hotel room for don;t she got a place? She too good for that bckseat/back alley action?

Simp!

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If you pay for the baby sitter she will look at you as a trick.

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
You take her to the snooty fox motel by some 2 buck chuck (cheap wine for those that don’t know) from trader Joes and tell that bird, she has to cover the babysitter.:win: If you do anything else you are not only a simp, but also you are a sucka.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
when I had my own apartment and lived by myself, I NEVER paid for rooms outta principle. I mean I'm not paying for a hotel when I was already paying rent.

why the hell would u go to a hotel if u lived by yourself ? :wow2:

apartment probably looks like

buymydump06.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
why the hell would u go to a hotel if u lived by yourself ? :wow2:

its been a few times when I was drunk and on the other side of town and she sprung for the hotel cuz I had a spot and she didn't at the time and she didn't feel like making the trip all the way back to my crib.