Is it too much to ask not to have movies interrupting gameplay every 10 seconds?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Well you like movies, so whats the problem? I never understood why people who like movies have a problem with cutscenes.

Plus you playing the wrong game for that anyway.
I like cutscene before or after gameplay
But not constantly interrupting

Movies and games are 2 different things

You like sushi huh? You like peanut butter and jelly? You like grits?

Why not eat it together?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I like cutscene before or after gameplay
But not constantly interrupting

Movies and games are 2 different things

You like sushi huh? You like peanut butter and jelly? You like grits?

Why not eat it together?

I don't really see movies and games as different as I do food.

There's some games that are just designed to be interactive movies, and some movies that are games. They are both cinematic motion pictures. They intertwine a lot more than that example you just gave me.

Like my uncle is a movie junkie, he watches maybe 1 or 2 movies a day, but he hates cutscenes in games and think they're boring. It's the same thing, you just sit back and watch it and then pick the controller back up when its over. I don't understand it :yeshrug:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I don't really see movies and games as different as I do food.

There's some games that are just designed to be interactive movies, and some movies that are games. They are both cinematic motion pictures. They intertwine a lot more than that example you just gave me.

Like my uncle is a movie junkie, he watches maybe 1 or 2 movies a day, but he hates cutscenes in games and think they're boring. It's the same thing, you just sit back and watch it and then pick the controller back up when its over. I don't understand it :yeshrug:
Because ppl play games to do, not watch

Jesus it's not a hard concept