Is it time to consider the possibility of revenue share for thread starters?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
The reason I ask is that I think this could make the site grow to something even bigger than it is today. We could add a waitlist to registration and people would be knocking the door down to get in, at that point we could add a registration fee for the site to collect it’s revenue and this might offset the ad revenue. I believe each thread that does numbers results in multiple hits from each user who participates

Y’all think this could work?

BBG

Superstar
Daps
The reason I ask is that I think this could make the site grow to something even bigger than it is today. We could add a waitlist to registration and people would be knocking the door down to get in, at that point we could add a registration fee for the site to collect it’s revenue and this might offset the ad revenue. I believe each thread that does numbers results in multiple hits from each user who participates

Y’all think this could work?
With all due respect you got thecoli.com front office fukked up breh they don't give a shyt about you or your cotdamn revenue share ideas :mjlol::mjlol:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So it would just be a bunch of posters with almost 10 year old accounts, less than 5k messages, and negative reps, all shytting out shyt threads as quickly as possible because they think the next one will be the one that pays off big, and that people will be "knocking down the door to" pay a subscription fee to be a part of the resultant shytshow? :ohhh:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
So it would just be a bunch of posters with almost 10 year old accounts, less than 5k messages, and negative reps, all shytting out shyt threads as quickly as possible because they think the next one will be the one that pays off big, and that people will be "knocking down the door to" pay a subscription fee to be a part of the resultant shytshow? :ohhh:
kind of like the rap game itself :lolbron: