Is it possible to see gains in 3 months only heavy lifting 2 times a week?

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
I'm tryna get summer ready but I had an elbow injury some months ago from heavy lifting both upper body muscle groups (chest, triceps, shoulders)/(biceps, back) twice a week. I'm better now but don't want to risk reinjury lifting so much. For a consultation I decided on adding a calisthenics day. My main focus is building my chest out more, my arms are already solid, and cutting up some more (abs are fukking garbage :wow:).

Help me coli brehs :mjcry:. Will rep.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Injuries is apart of the game, I done tore my Lateral Head of my triceps at Golds, slightly torn my right upper chest muscle at my power lifting gym, threw my back out, slightly tore my bicep, elbow tendonitis. I learned to train around my injuries, started to take my recovery serious with rest, supplements

Now if I fell any slightly discomfort I back off, lower the weight, and work my way back up.

In the gym if you start to worry about injuries you can injure yourself

But to answer your questions you will have more gains then the average person who doesn't lift, but to a regular lifter your gainz will be way behind

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Injuries is apart of the game, I done tore my Lateral Head of my triceps at Golds, slightly torn my right upper chest muscle at my power lifting gym, threw my back out, slightly tore my bicep, elbow tendonitis. I learned to train around my injuries, started to take my recovery serious with rest, supplements

Now if I fell any slightly discomfort I back off, lower the weight, and work my way back up.

In the gym if you start to worry about injuries you can injure yourself

But to answer your questions you will have more gains then the average person who doesn't lift, but to a regular lifter your gainz will be way behind
OMG :wow::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:. I'm just gonna kill myself and hope I come back with a fresh body to destroy again.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
OMG :wow::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:. I'm just gonna kill myself and hope I come back with a fresh body to destroy again.

What I'm saying is don't be scared of injuries, there's nothing you can do to prevent it.

Just be more aware and listen to your body, go to 4 days a week

Learn about recovery, practice great form, train safe and lift