Is it possible for me to gain muscle and get stronger without gaining weight?

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
Im a slim dude with a good toned body but I would like to be stronger. I dont want a stocky build or to gain a lot of weight because I like my body frame , so is it possible ?

el3mentary

Piff Wallace
Daps
Reppin
West, West
No it is not because u need a surplus of calories in order to recover and allow your muscles to grow to its potential. It is possible though to reduce the amount of fat gained by clean bulking as opposed to a dirty bulk.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
No it is not because u need a surplus of calories in order to recover and allow your muscles to grow to its potential. It is possible though to reduce the amount of fat gained by clean bulking as opposed to a dirty bulk.

So i should eat a lot before I go to sleep is what you mean? So my body has enegery in it to make some gains.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Are you meaning fat as opossed to weight, as of course if something is bigger it will weigh more.

el3mentary

Piff Wallace
Daps
Reppin
West, West
So i should eat a lot before I go to sleep is what you mean? So my body has enegery in it to make some gains.

The time u eat really has no difference between how much u gain. What u need to do first is to calculate your daily calorie intake and add about 300-500 calories on top of that to gain some weight. Also eat between 0.8 to 1 gram of however much u weigh. So if u weigh 170 pounds try to eat at least 170 grams of protein give or take. Protein is very important in order to build muscle.