Is it normal to use the butt pockets of your jeans?

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
Well you're a fakkit but I keep my wallet in my back pocket.

So no it doesn't make you a fakkit if you use your back pockets.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i really only see white dudes put their wallet and ish in there

semtex

:)
Daps
gucci-mane-o.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I keep my wallet in my back pocket and my blade clipped onto the back of my pants pocket. That way if a demon asks for my wallet and i feel threatened i can give him something in exchange for his satanic threat. Please use your pockets strategically. Every item you need immediate access too should be placed in your back pockets.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
never understood how people put their wallets there...its mad uncomfortable for one and secondly its mad easy to steal i feel too noid'

the only thing i use it for is like if i get a flyer, piece of paper, receipt shyt like that i fold or just slid in the back pocket (pause)......other than that everything goes in the front pocket of in my hand

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I keep my wallet in my back pocket and my blade clipped onto the back of my pants pocket. That way if a demon asks for my wallet and i feel threatened i can give him something in exchange for his satanic threat. Please use your pockets strategically. Every item you need immediate access too should be placed in your back pockets.

This is sig worthy........:laff:.........

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'll put loose dollars in my back pocket cuz in my mind no pickpocket would be bold enough to put their hands all on your asscheeks like that and I keep my keys and wallet in the front with my arms by the pockets or my hands inside them. I've pickpocketed before in my younger days so I'm real mindful of that shyt.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is sig worthy........:laff:.........

Imagine sprinting to your car or your residence for your life and realizing,

*o darnit, my keys are in my front pocket and my pants are fitting o so snug on my diesal quads. How will i ever get my keys out to avoid deaths errand boy*

This, friend is why we use our pockets strategically. Phone in the front pocket. Keys, knife, wallet in the back. But thats just me.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Wallet in my back pocket usually unless it has too much shyt in it. It feels weak to have your wallet in the front pocket. Maybe anothet thread should be made asking if your wallet is in the front pocket are you a fakket?

concise

Veteran
Daps

interesting :patrice: