"Is it hotter for darker people?"

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
"because darker clothing absorbs heat, so im guessing its the same with skin color right?"

#cacssaydumbshyt

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
When white people have the audacity to say such shyt and actually mean it.. Just got me all kinds of pissed off and my face gets fixed into this:

:rudy:

How am I supposed to know if it's hotter for me than it is you, you pasty-faced wet dog smelling ass devil :rudy:? Do you think I've ever been your salted tops-saltine cracker looking ass complexion before, bytch? :rudy:

Then some of y'all have the audacity to ask if you can touch my hair. Get your filthy, oily ass death machines away from my head before I sever the left half of your body from the right half, devil. :rudy:

Just had to get that off my chest :whew:
:mjpls:
:troll:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
When white people have the audacity to say such shyt and actually mean it.. Just got me all kinds of pissed off and my face gets fixed into this:

:rudy:

How am I supposed to know if it's hotter for me than it is you, you pasty-faced wet dog smelling ass devil :rudy:? Do you think I've ever been your salted tops-saltine cracker looking ass complexion before, bytch? :rudy:

Then some of y'all have the audacity to ask if you can touch my hair. Get your filthy, oily ass death machines away from my head before I sever the left half of your body from the right half, devil. :rudy:

Just had to get that off my chest :whew:
:mjpls:
:troll:
blooddiamond.gif