Is it gay for a man to lose his voice at a concert???

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
@Sad Bunny it's not gay for a man to lose his voice at a concert, think about it, most concerts you're either rapping or singing along with the songs

and also men can lose their voice cheering and hollering in basketball and football during the game, nothing gay about it either

sidenote why are you always asking what makes a man gay, which I find odd

are you gay or bisexual, I'm not prejudiced against the gay community or nothing, just asking

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
@Sad Bunny it's not gay for a man to lose his voice at a concert, think about it, most concerts you're either rapping or singing along with the songs

and also men can lose their voice cheering and hollering in basketball and football during the game, nothing gay about it either

are you gay or bisexual, I'm not prejudiced against the gay community or nothing, just asking
Right. Biologically, what happens if you are doing what you really intend to do at a concert. You know, sing most/all the songs you know, dance a little, kick it with the people you drove wit. Your voice might be fried. Whatā€™s ā€œgayā€ about that. Itā€™s a loser ass question.

Dap

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Iā€™m just joking around. Iā€™m always joking.

And Iā€™m not gay but I am bi. Bilingual that is. I speak English and Spanish.

If I ever turn gay or bisexual I promise Iā€™d tell yall.

I wouldnā€™t be a scared little fakkit like @Pazzy. Iā€™d be out here collecting donations for the LGBTQ community and everything.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Iā€™m just joking around. Iā€™m always joking.

And Iā€™m not gay but I am bi. Bilingual that is. I speak English and Spanish.

If I ever turn gay or bisexual I promise Iā€™d tell yall.

I wouldnā€™t be a scared little fakkit like @Pazzy. Iā€™d be out here collecting donations for the LGBTQ community and everything.

lmao at Pazzy catching strays

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
stormy-grime-worried.gif

Last edited: