Is it blasphemous that I like 2 Chainz more than Luda?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"chain the color of Akon"

:dj2:

i feel like i should like luda because i hear very credible mc's say that he's dope, i just don't hear it though. his delivery is CRAZY, one of the best deliveries in rap, but he aint really nice like that, pretty basic. 2 chainz flow >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
not at all - Luda is a very technically sound rapper, but I can't remember anything of value that Luda contributed to hip hop and his catalogue is forgettable...i'm just sayin...and fck Luda for that new track I seen on mtv jams talkin bout slappin his boss today...foh wit dat

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
not at all - He is a very technically sound rapper, but I can't remember anything of value that Luda contributed to hip hop and his catalogue is forgettable...i'm just sayin...and fck Luda for that new track I seen on mtv jams talkin bout slappin his boss today...foh wit dat Luda

new track :aicmon:

badvillain

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not at all - Luda is a very technically sound rapper, but I can't remember anything of value that Luda contributed to hip hop and his catalogue is forgettable...i'm just sayin...and fck Luda for that new track I seen on mtv jams talkin bout slappin his boss today...foh wit dat

luda got some hits...

and he had them interludes too...

Last edited by a moderator: