Is it better to be a girls, best friend, lover, male friend, or none of them?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I am getting to point where I could just be a chick best friend, because she is just bagged and cannot really trust their choices and relationships.

I could get the puss, but rather guide them. Them girls lost. All of them, white and black. Especially when you get older. Not talking hitting/quitting, actually involved in their lives.

Thoughts?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Honestly I'm done trying to get to know women on deeper levels. It takes a lot of energy and it always ends anyway. I'd rather just fukk them. It's not like you have to know women to get p*ssy these days anyway. They'd rather just get dikk than have a meaningful relationship so just smash and eat. They don't want love or romance. They just want dikk.

That's what 2013 has taught me.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
every woman is different breh. but the first few weeks of meeting her will pretty much set the tone of the relationship.

you'll be in the friendzone if you dont make a move..and once you in that friendzone its hard to get out of

me personally I cant just be friends with a chick that im attracted to.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Honestly I'm done trying to get to know women on deeper levels. It takes a lot of energy and it always ends anyway. I'd rather just fukk them. It's not like you have to know women to get p*ssy these days anyway. They'd rather just get dikk than have a meaningful relationship so just smash and eat. They don't want love or romance. They just want dikk.

That's what 2013 has taught me.

you think so? so when they end up in a fwb relationship, they knew all along and are just complaining?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
you think so? so when they end up in a fwb relationship, they knew all along and are just complaining?

The complaints are all just lip service. The same women who complain about not having an "official" man are the same girls who will leave their actual boyfriends just so they can have as much casual sex as they want with as many men as they want.

Not that anything is wrong with it.

Women just want to get fukked. It is what it is.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I have a homegirl who is kind of a best friend. Known her since highschool and we did smash once last year...i tried to do it again but she wasnt having it.

Everytime i talk to her she is getting played or dating a new loser or in a relationship thats doomed for failure. Ive kinda given up on giving her advice so I just listen to her problems when she needs an ear. Plus shes one year younger than me so that means shes about 4 years too old for me to seriously date. :pachaha:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Women want toasted ice.

If you take them seriously...and invest in them financially or worse yet emotionally...you're probably going to take a serious L.

There are a few good ones out there (mostly from small towns), but good luck finding them.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Women want toasted ice.

If you take them seriously...and invest in them financially or worse yet emotionally...you're probably going to take a serious L.

There are a few good ones out there (mostly from small towns), but good luck finding them.

Yup. Learned that shyt the hard way. Still recovering.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Women want toasted ice.

toasted ice? the irony?

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girl is my lover and my best friend, no shame in admitting it :manny: because I know very few people are out there with that situation. It's the best of both worlds :blessed:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Simps are quietly winning in 2013, its starting to frustrate me. All these women want is attention and there are 1000 simps online ready to give it to them just to feel the warmth of the box.