Is it bad that I don't my 2 obese cousins at my wedding reception?

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
They each like 350 to pushing 400lbs. I mean, I am all about family but it's a small venue. They'd take up 2 seats each. Plus, they be humming at times too. Love 'em to death but sacrifices had to be made.

Am I wrong?

*readies for roasting*

Heafcliffe

Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Those sound like the type to eat all the food and complain that it was bad :leostare:

You did the right thing

Well....they have been known to complain when it comes to food. Ironic, huh?:bryan:

they dont respect themselves. How could they repsect the ceremony? :what:

Nah, they respect themselves. One's newly married and the other gets dikk thrown to her all day (don't ask me how).

Daps
I can't lie I'd consider it too. But how close are you to them in general? If you don't see them from one month to the other then fukk it dont invite them

Heafcliffe

Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
I can't lie I'd consider it too. But how close are you to them in general? If you don't see them from one month to the other then fukk it dont invite them

I mean, we kinda close. Maybe 3 times a year and it is a "forced" effort at that. With all of our parents passed, we made a conscious effort to get together more often but once I saw the costs per plate, sacrifices were made.:manny:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
from my experience a fat male will eat 20 small plates

a fat female will come out with that Giza pyramid of food on her plate and dust like 5 plates off

Heafcliffe

Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
from my experience a fat male will eat 20 small plates

a fat female will come out with that Giza pyramid of food on her plate and dust like 5 plates off

:russ:

No worries on that. Each person is getting a 4 star 3-course meal with open bar (tough decision but had to do it). No buffet in that bytch.

My thing was the location could only accommodate 75 people; they would make 4.5 to 5 people together. Not feasible.

We needed the space.:russ: