Is having a foot fetish like some kind of legit mental illness? Let me tell ya'll about my little cousin.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
So we had a get together at my parents crib recently and I heard my aunt say, "ya'll make sure you keep your shoes on" :usure: Everybody laughed and kinda acknowledge the inside joke, which I had no idea wtf they was talking about. So later in the day, we all in the living room and out of no where I hear a "awwww shyt!!" It was my younger female cousin screaming because the male cousin had her feet in a chokehold and was sniffing them like they were air and he was suffocating.

Everyone laughed and was like awww he got cha! Come to find out he has a foot fetish and he been terrorizing all my female family members for years. :dahell:

WTF!!!

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So we had a get together at my parents crib recently and I heard my aunt say, "ya'll make sure you keep your shoes on" :usure: Everybody laughed and kinda acknowledge the inside joke, which I had no idea wtf they was talking about. So later in the day, we all in the living room and out of no where I here a "awwww shyt!!" It was my younger female cousin screaming because the male cousin had her feet in a chokehold and was sniffing them like they were air and he was suffocating.

Everyone laughed and was like awww he got cha! Come to find out he has a foot fetish and he been terrorizing all my female family members for years. :dahell:

WTF!!!

Your cousin a got damn foot terrorist... :dead:

dying-monkey-dying.gif

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like your cousin maybe autistic, OP. Behavior like this is common in kids with autism. They get obsessive with certain things and can't control or regulate their inhibitions, or understand boundaries. Instead of thinking its funny, your aunt should be telling him it's wrong and he can't be doing shyt like that lol.