Is Gohan the most disappointing anime character of all time?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I mean EVERYBODY thought he'd be a beast when he grew up, but dude pretty much peaked at 11. But even when he was like six he still put more work than he does now. Compare little kid Gohan against Final Form Frieza -

Now compare adult Gohan vs. Frieza in his first and weakest form...

I mean this nygga casually gets out of his chair and sleeps him then hops right back in it like :ld: . Literally knocked the life out of Gohan in one hit. And let's not forget that he was a TOTAL joke to Beerus -

Dude powered up like he was about to do something, and Beerus didn't even bother actually attacking him, he just threw another character he happened to be beating up at him and it was lights out that easily. I don't even think Krillin or Master Roshi would get knocked out that quick.

They haven't even bothered to include him in the last two arcs of DB Super. Has there ever been a bigger fall from grace for a character?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
DONT SAY THIS fakkitS NAME...

POS FUCCC BOI.. rooted for this clown all my teenage years only to see him be a shell of himself..

bytch ass.. im sure Pan would mop the floor with his beta ass.. p*ssy boii... fucc boiii

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
he just wants to focus on his education, get a good career, and be a loving father :mjlol:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
At least we got him going SSJ2 and fukking up Cell which are goat moments:manny:

fukk Toriyama :pacspit::mjcry: