Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
tumblr_mriydfXFxF1rh8smko4_400.gif

Not close chief:ld:

natturnher

Rookie
Daps
Evoland? Never heard of it. Usually the list of best RPG's on PC includes titles like Baldur's Gate II, Icewind Dale, Dragon Age: Origins, Planescape Torment, Neverwinter Nights, Elder Scrolls Morrowind, Fallout 1 & 2, Witcher 3 to name a few. But Evoland? :comeon:So what makes it a goat rpg? What does it do that makes it worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as the titles I previously mentioned? Its got good Steam reviews, but I'm gonna need to be convinced to play it.

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
Evoland? Never heard of it. Usually the list of best RPG's on PC includes titles like Baldur's Gate II, Icewind Dale, Dragon Age: Origins, Planescape Torment, Neverwinter Nights, Elder Scrolls Morrowind, Fallout 1 & 2, Witcher 3 to name a few. But Evoland? :comeon:So what makes it a goat rpg? What does it do that makes it worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as the titles I previously mentioned? Its got good Steam reviews, but I'm gonna need to be convinced to play it.
I ain't trynna convince you to play it. :heh:

I played most of the titles you mentioned and they are boring. :yeshrug:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Planescape Torment is the best RPG on PC and it's fukking old as shyt. The story has never been topped.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Divinity Original Sin 2 is GOTY, and one of the best RPG's ever made