Is Euphoria a good show?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I’m really enjoying the current season.

It’s a mature teen drama that is miles better than its peers when it comes to its writing, acting and overall production values. It’s a visually stunning show, particularly this latest season. Degrassi meets Larry Clark & Harmony Korine. Off that alone, I don’t think you’ll find your time wasted.

It can be melodramatic. Some of the subject matter is a tough watch with the drug abuse and mental health issues at hand, so just be prepared before you head in.

If you end up binging it, don’t forget to watch the two specials before heading into the second season. Colman and Zendaya put on an acting showcase and for what they speak on is key to the story afterwards.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yea bro its worth it. Pushes the boundaries sometimes too far but zendaya brings it home every time.
watch it with your girl :damn:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Just be warned, there’s a bunch of dikk shots on this show. :dame:

Then Sydney Sweeney pops on through with the plots and makes you forget all that. :wow:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
I caught a lil bit of the show at my mom’s house. Only thing I remember was a big titty pawg about to be raped, zendaya looking like a rusty dusty dyke and there was an obvious tranny on the show in underwear

Never attempting to watch that shyt again. Gen-Z on some other shyt :dame:

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I caught a lil bit of the show at my mom’s house. Only thing I remember was a big titty pawg about to be raped, zendaya looking like a rusty dusty dyke and there was an obvious tranny on the show in underwear

Never attempting to watch that shyt again. Gen-Z on some other shyt :dame:
I heard from women that its another show about "grooming" young women into thinking abuse by older men is fine.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Compared to other good shows? I don’t think so, but it’s entertaining and it’s shot well. They do a job with character building by giving some backstory on everyone. But at the end of the day it’s basically just teens having sex and doing drugs. There isn’t really anything groundbreaking about it

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
''good'' is subjective,
you're going to have to give us more than that.
It has its pros and cons.
its a (perhaps an extremely exaggerated) take on a modern day coming of age high school melodrama complete with shenanigans, drugs, pedophilia, sexuality, family and what not. you get flashbacks, character's pasts, dream sequences, narration. Its on HBO and they seem determined to stay the edgelords of RAW and UNCOMFORTBLE content so be ready for too much unnecessary nudity. For me its mostly fun to watch for the music and Zendaya's performance.

Last edited:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Define "good" :jbhmm:

Does it keep you intrigued? Whether it's the story, the characters or the visuals? Is it very memeable? Is there's promise of bare titties in each episode?

Then the answer is yes but I'll tell you this before you decide to watch: style over substance. Just keep that in mind.