Is Dedikation 4 Weezy's last chance to redeem himself in the hip hop community?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I mean...C4 was garbage. Sorry 4 The Wait had a few tough tracks (Rollin;, etc)

but damn, Wayne been :huhldup: for a minute now. D4 is my last chance for Wayne. i aint even checking for IANAHB 2. I'll download it though :manny:

Peep this and Tweet it to Weezy:

That’s about it. Just don’t fukk this up. You ain’t gotta give us a masterpiece, just don’t give us some trash. Most Hip Hop fans already gave up on you, but for those of us who are left, this is your last chance. Real muhfukkers can’t ride with you much longer. We forgave you for the leopard jeggings at the VMA’s, but we gotta draw the line somewhere dawg. You can’t fukk up this legendary mixtape series and get away with it, so I’m just putting you on notice. Ima beat you with your skateboard if you fukk this one up fam, I’m serious. If you ruin this I’m typing in my name, and clocking out like Morgan Freeman at the end of The Dark Knight. Sincerely, an honest fan.

[Real Talk] Wayne, Don't fukk This Up | HowFlyHipHop

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we'll see. i think he is a better rapper than Drake and Nicki, he just need to start rapping bout stuff that resonate. get more interesting producers as well.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
we'll see. i think he is a better rapper than Drake and Nicki, he just need to start rapping bout stuff that resonate. get more interesting producers as well.

I agree. His verses are the same thing over and over and over...said in different ways.

Its really wild. Lol.

He needs a topic and concepts on future albums for em to check for him...