Is Confidence on the Outside or the Inside?

Sir Jebbi

All Star
Daps
If your wearing designer tailor fitted clothes, your confident...

If your wearing non fitting knock off brand clothes, your not confident...

If you got a pimple on your nose, your not confident..

If you got a clear face your confident...

If you got a jacked up fade and hairline, your not confident..

So i hear all these Self Help Gurus saying confidence is on the inside but i don't see it.. I think confidence is on the outside..

Can you be confident walking the streets in some thong sandals in corduroy muay thai shorts and a Belle Belle jacket?

Can you be confident with a pulsating rash on your face?

Can you be confident with food stuck in your teeth during a Networking event?

Confidence is on the outside.. which means it correlates with Money..

Prove me wrong?

Sir Jebbi

All Star
Daps
Inside then it exudes externally unconsciously without being performative
I don't see it.. Can you be confident walking the street like this?

390cd5efbaf64e17d65b8449702aabef.jpg

I'm not even joking.. Your thoughts are going to be wilding "i look like a fakkit, i feel the breeze on my hamstrings, why my abs showing?." If you wore clothes you're comfortable in, then you are confident.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can use outside confidence to help your inner confidence.

A nice car, clothes and clean shoes can help boost how you see yourself. As long as they don’t become crutches for underlying issues.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

I'm not even joking.. Your thoughts are going to be wilding "i look like a fakkit, i feel the breeze on my hamstrings, why my abs showing?." If you wore clothes you're comfortable in, then you are confident.
If he knows who he is then he will be confident. Faith and Confidence come from knowing and experience. Having a lot of money represents the mindset of the person who made it. Material things are man made, it is man who comes first. It is man that gives them function. Purpose goes beyond technique. If you are a man you make material things more than you depend on them. Depending on the external is a feminine thing hence “MATERialism”

UpNext

Superstar
Daps

If that's who that person is they will be confident wearing that. You're describing the thoughts of someone who is not what this image presents trying to present themselves in that manner. Of course there's gonna be insecurities, you're presenting yourself in a manner that you know isn't you.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Inside. If you're happy confident and humble within yourself you can do and pull off anything. People can look into a soul and know if you have an aura and magnetic quality about you.

Outside is often people faking and masking self doubt or trauma or other things (some of which is really dark like physical or substance abuse) to help themselves to perform to the outside world.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Comes from tangible evidence of a smaller gap between the person you strive to be and the person you truly are (inside) but is exuded (outside), so yes

Sir Jebbi

All Star
Daps
How do you cultivate inner confidence without outer accomplishments? Y'all saying it's inner confidence but I promise you, you wouldn't be confident in sketchers..

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
people can feel when something is off.....you can instantly notice fakeness, which is why internal confidence is key.