Is “bad boy/thug” just a code word for men who gets p*ssy?

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
I see so many dudes online complaining about women dating bad boys and thugs. When I see the examples it’s usually just a normal breh who dresses well or is really social.

meanwhile, the “nice guy” isn’t actually nice. He dresses like shyt and is socially awkward.

It’s like when men think a woman is a hoe cuz she dresses in revealing clothing and is assertive. It be that quiet cute innocent looking girl in the library getting ran through.

:mjlol:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This is a dead horse that will probably be beaten forever.

There are men who treat women terribly and still get their attention. If you're a man you've seen it. You either know one of these men, are one of these men, or has heard about one of these men from an ex. They don't remember things that are important to the woman(her birthday, her favorite activities, who her friends are, etc.) they ignore texts, they cheat, they shout at the women when angry. They make plans they have zero intention of keeping. He tells her to walk home if she angers him and she's in his car. He sends flirtatious messages to her female friends and family then tells her she's overreacting or misunderstanding him. He makes fun of her in public, he knows her physical insecurities and mentions them to her and laughs at her reaction then tells her to relax when she starts to get sad or tearful.

It's not code, there are actually men who are toxic like this and whom women will complain about, but then go and date them again and again until those men lose interest. At the heart of some of the anger towards these men is a feeling of "if they can be shytty to women and still get them, why can't I get them when I don't do shyt like that?" they then rationalize it in their heads that women actually like being mistreated and then start to hate women.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Like any term, it's been used and abused

Sometimes it's used genuinely to refer to genuinely bad dudes that some chicks still flock to and put up with for any reason (the masculine/dominant energy they give off). Like, dudes that are not good. Abusive, mysoginistic, etc. And don't even make an effort to hide it.

Sometimes it's used by incels to refer to any dude that is tall and confident and assertive

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I'm not a bad boy or thug and I don't have an extensive list but the women I've been with were pursued by others so they weren't bottom barrel. The "bad boy" guys I know constantly smash bum birds that I wouldn't even pay attention to. I've never been concerned with them because of that, the woman they mess with don't deserve my time anyway:yeshrug:

I guess because of that attitude maybe they think I'M a "bad boy" :jawalrus: