Is anyone's Yt Music app down?

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Please tell me you downloaded it all breh :mjcry:

I've maintained my library (~30k songs) on a external HDD too.... but this YT music app is so not user friendly, and more importantly it's terrible when it connects via Android Auto.

i'd rather just take a ipod with me everywhere than use that terrible shyt.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I've maintained my library (~30k songs) on a external HDD too.... but this YT music app is so not user friendly, and more importantly it's terrible when it connects via Android Auto.

Do y’all just not have the storage on your phones to keep music on them? I keep about 100GBs of music on my phone. I don’t even use their music locker.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Do y’all just not have the storage on your phones to keep music on them? I keep about 100GBs of music on my phone. I don’t even use their music locker.

Redundancy breh.

Also, being able to listen to my library on multiple devices without worrying about did i drag and drop to them for listening.>>>>

All that went to shyt with this WOAT rollout of YT music.

There is a whole ass different service for podcasts now, and with Voice commands your phone will not recognize your YT music library when you tell it to play something.

YT Music doesn't mesh well with Android Auto either.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This.

The merge to YT Music is so bad that i literally want to delete my entire library from there.
This x 10000000000000000000000

nikka, if rather go back to downloading my songs on limewire.

Google can be so fukking incompetent. And I loved google music.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

the one thing that bothers me is if I'm looking for a song they'll find it on youtube before my library and act like it's from my library
then I get an ad :martin: