Is anyone getting the PSN digital copy of GTA5?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm thinking of it, if I can't find a physical copy at walmart or something in the morning, however I heard its like 14 gigs? (can anyone confirm), and I only get 60gigs of bandwith a month so decisions

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
day 1 digital is fukking retarded, some people are reporting that it stalls at 14% or their install is corrupted...kinda like what happened with the last of us. So not only you got slow download speeds due to overcrowding, you got tons of other issues. Just go out and buy the damn disc

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
day 1 digital is fukking retarded, some people are reporting that it stalls at 14% or their install is corrupted...kinda like what happened with the last of us. So not only you got slow download speeds due to overcrowding, you got tons of other issues. Just go out and buy the damn disc

I had absolutely no issues downloading the digital version of The Last of Us, so unless you had a different experience, I'm not sure where you're getting that from

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If they allow you to uptrade to the PS4 version, then I will. I rarely download digi copies since I sell my games on Ebay when I'm done with em. Since this is a "keeper" I'll download only if they still allow you to uptrade on the digital copy.

edit:

I'm thinking of BF4 :snoop:

Yeah, I'm doing the digital version.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
If i cant sell it, I dont want it. shyt my ps3 is goin on craigslist REAL soon

• Dap
Reactions: PS4