Is anyone else experiencing these severe thunderstorms??? 🌩️

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Nah this shyt is wild. I slept though most things but these be having my dogs going crazy. It feels like I’m in the wizard of oz out this bytch :sadcam:
I aint gone lie i thought I was gone kick the bucket during hurricane Harvey kuz i can't swim, but everything else that passed through the H since then ain't been hittin on shyt. Including the tornado we had bout a month ago.

I was absent for that tho :troll: came back to the city like why all these trees in the road and all the traffic lights not working?! Got back to the crib and the power was still on too lmao only thing out of place was #catset was hiding under the couches

Starting to think my protective aura extends further than what I set it for

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I aint gone lie i thought I was gone kick the bucket during hurricane Harvey kuz i can't swim, but everything else that passed through the H since then ain't been hittin on shyt. Including the tornado we had bout a month ago.

I was absent for that tho :troll: came back to the city like why all these trees in the road and all the traffic lights not working?! Got back to the crib and the power was still on too lmao only thing out of place was #catset was hiding under the couches

Starting to think my protective aura extends further than what I set it for
I’m glad you’re safe. The weather ain’t no joke 🙏🏽

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm in the PNW. Think I've experienced a thunderstorm once all year.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Florida been getting thunderstorms since the Seminoles were crawling thru swamps.

A daily occurrence during the summer. OP where you from originally cause you damn sure ain't from Flawda:mjpls:

Talking bout climate change :mjlol:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Florida been getting thunderstorms since the Seminoles were crawling thru swamps.

A daily occurrence during the summer. OP where you from originally cause you damn sure ain't from Flawda:mjpls:

Talking bout climate change :mjlol:
Philly

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Imagine a Floridian posting about a snowstorm in Philly during January and attributing it to "climate change" instead of it just being some normal January winter type shyt

Thats basically you right now. :skip: But do ya thang