Is anybody going to do anything about the Stan shyt?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm going to start off indirect, but it's for a good reason.

I recently bought a game I didn't have to buy. Tiger woods 12 for the Wii. Cost me $27. Now I preached how easy it is to mod that system and it's even easier now. But I didn't have access to a windows pc at the moment and I needed the card reader from that. Bought cards/etc. before learning what was needed and decided it would just be quicker to buy the damn game. I got the balance board. All I need is gold's gym and I'm good.

I go to Gamepass today to see what's good and I notice there's a new game I never heard about called flock. Watching the preview, it looks decent. Is multiplayer, my kids should love it. I can't wait to try it. Here's the trailer...

On top of that, flintlock drops today and Kinitsu Gami tomorrow. It's an amazing time to be a gamer. And it's well documented that Sony is struggling to make games people care about. Got nikkaz looking forward to a Lego game and then a demo that they hope is turned into a game. I get it, Drake isn't hot no more.

But what I don't get is how all these Sony Stans are flooding this forum with false narratives about the titles they want to play but can't. Flintlock has a thread and a new thread with Sony Stans trying to cement a narrative by propping up any negative narratives they can find. One guy mentioned a review score, another claimed they played an early build and didn't like it. It's not one poster, it's not just gizmo. It's a whole team of these nikkaz, hating. But this has sea of thieves vibes. You guys DOWNPLAY GAMES, YOU DON'T PLAY THEM

And all this p*ssy ass crying is getting annoying. I'm going to play flintlock today and give a real honest opinion. Ditto with the other games. You know, these games in the middle of July are better prospects than the winter games planned for PS5 :damn:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
“It’s on gamepass it must be great!”

but I haven’t played it yet

:mjlol:
I've played it so since, how bout you. What's your opinion about these newly released games?
Damn OP really has no life outside console wars bullshyt? The trolling isn't even funny
I just finished putting together a computer desk, painted a room. Hit some p*ssy and now I'm about to take these sheets and quilt to the laundromat because I made her make a mess
Now she's about to make a nikka dinner. What you do today, sport :therethere:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've played it so since, how bout you. What's your opinion about these newly released games?

I just finished putting together a computer desk, painted a room. Hit some p*ssy and now I'm about to take these sheets and quilt to the laundromat because I made her make a mess
Now she's about to make a nikka dinner. What you do today, sport :therethere:
College Football 25 tho

:banderas: