Is Al Sharpton Winning?

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
75432543.jpg

Al Sharpton has a new, decades-younger, attractive main squeeze.

The civil rights activist and MSNBC star, 58, is dating 35-year-old Aisha McShaw, a Westchester “personal stylist” who has been seen on Sharpton’s arm at several recent black-tie affairs, including the White House Correspondents Dinner in April and President Obama’s holiday party in December.

When she arrived in a form-fitting black and white dress with a sharp-suited Sharpton at the New York County Democratic Committee Award Ceremony on Monday night, the Daily News asked her to define her relationship with the civil rights powerhouse.

“I’m his girlfriend,” McShaw said before Sharpton intervened to shepherd her away from a reporter.

Yeah, yeah, I know:

tumblr_mj6p8rqHFj1s6d7ozo1_500.gif

But check it....is it just ME, or does his damn head look photoshopped onto his body in this pic? shyt look disproportionate like a muhfuh:

73584225.jpg

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Them black excellence genes lost their way with Al. For a black man he has aged terribly, he looks 80.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
:russ:

He is not even divorced.

The paper says he has been linked to Foxy Brown and Lisa Raye also.

:wtf:

The Reverend....

:patrice:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
75432543.jpg

Large hoop earings
Red lipstick/black dress - a new demonic redflag worn by demonic vixens
Raw Elbow skin
Hes a reverand allowing his woman to wear demonic mini skirts in the upper thigh
162902738-aisha-mcshaw-and-melyssa-ford-attend-kedar-wireimage.jpg
- Hangs out with booty models.

Yea and i believe AL is still married. Lets just hope, friends, this is a professional relationship because its obvious this young lady has a demonic proclivities.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Edit:

She admits to being his mistress, publicly.

Its so :demonic:, :sitdown:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Hard to believe him and denzel are the same age...

That's what can happen when you decide to change your lifestyle much later in life.....shawty is nice though, she looks like a slightly better looking version of sana lathan...

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Yall neegahs trippin :childplease:

Do you see that chick?? :gladbron: bytch is bad! Especially for Sharpton old ass.

A neegah like me would be all up in dat ass like :james:

My neegah Sharpton eatin...:win:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

She don't seem to think so, :laugh: :

A reverend, openly and publicly degrading and shaming his wife with a public affair, with a woman who openly and publicly identifies herself as Al's jumpoff. I wish i was lying. I wish i was exxagerating. I wish the demonic red flags werent so blaring when identifying her as a demon. O mercy Father have mercy on us all. I wish, i just wish it wasnt so demonic, friend. :sadbron:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
If you want to see her and Al, go to Guy & Gallard cafe on 29th and 7th in NYC, i have seen him so many times there, his office is near there, when i first saw him, i thought he had cancer or something, he lost so much weight but then i figured it out once i saw her, he trying to stay slim and young by eating right, problem is he went extreme, drinking water with almonds, and fruit cups, but skipping the vegan rice dishes and pastas there, he went full Karl Lagerfeld so he looks sickly. BTW can any NYC coli dude recommend another breakfast spot, Guy is killing my pockets.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
no but this broad is winning...Al is her come up...this will translate into psuedo-celebrity status for this ho...I expect to see her popping up on some reality show before the year is out...