Is a girl without make up (morning beauty) important to you?when

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
When I'm married I wanna wake turn around and :noah: :takedat: not:huhldup: because her face is ugly and depleted because she can't hide behind the powder mask.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I dont understand how bytches be walkin out da crib havin they face a completely different color than da rest of they body without noticing. Every time i see dat shyt i'm like :wtf:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
On the samenote, can someone explain why women's faces are so pale in the morning? :huh:

As a man, when I wake up, I look my same way I always I look. Is there some scientific explanation?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Im not drake fukk how u look like without make up and in sweatpants u better dress up when u see me slut

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
It only matters if your thinking about marrying

Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the samenote, can someone explain why women's faces are so pale in the morning? :huh:

As a man, when I wake up, I look my same way I always I look. Is there some scientific explanation?

it's called makeup. with their skin concealed, they're not receiving enough light.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:lolbron: at yall with POF "likes" being a woman wakes up in the morning and I don't :stopitslime: or :to:....

:deadrose:.....marriage material now is looking good without makeup, cotdamn, the marriage rates really bout to go down

:usure:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Im not drake fukk how u look like without make up and in sweatpants u better dress up when u see me slut

This post and the avatar got me :laff:

But yeah, I see quite a few girls on the regular who aren't putting too much makeup on their face. When you're in a university like mine you notice that a lot of girls don't have time to actually go out of their way to do that and there are a lot of chicks that be on that "makeup is dangerous for the skin" tip.

You cuff a chick that wears little to no makeup but you put the smashdown on a woman who does. Last thing I need is to wakeup to a woman that I married lookin at her face and she look like a muppet from fraggle rock or some shyt.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
fukk make-up! :pacspit: I don't have time to be putting that shyt on EVERY single day. FOH. :birdman: That shyt just damages ya skin and ya pores anyway.