Is a girl who's slept with 100 guys a bad person?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Is a girl who's slept with 100+ guys a bad person?

what number of people she slept with, makes her a bad person?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I do not know where you got the 100 from..no woman on earth will ever tell you the truth about her number....stop asking.

Surprisingly I have never had a woman tell me a number above 5....even the cum bucket at my college who everyone and their father fukked told me her number was 4 :comeon:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
She's certainly a whore.

"Bad person"...hmm, I'm a little torn on that.

I've nothing against whores that are honest about theirs. A racist is a "bad person"...a whore is just a whore.

If you watch GoT....Cersei Lannister is a bad person...Shae is a whore.

For me...it's like asking is a drug addict a bad person. Yes? No? I'd say that both drug addicts and whores are....self-destructive, flawed individuals that need guidance.

The whores that go out and suck 100 dikks in college and then marry a dude and try to act like they aren't like that are bad people though. I'd make the argument that Sasha Grey is more moral than some suburban housewife with a hidden past.

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
No, but it makes her someone who doesn't know how restrain themselves. Same with men who have a high body count.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I do not know where you got the 100 from..no woman on earth will ever tell you the truth about her number....stop asking.

Surprisingly I have never had a woman tell me a number above 5....even the cum bucket at my college who everyone and their father fukked told me her number was 4 :comeon:

I dont ask., but hoes like to talk and sometimes will say their numbers out the blue.

I know an older lady and she always says 5. She says most guys are not used to hearing the truth.

Some girls are honest, but their numbers dont phase me.

Back in day, there was a girl who ratted her friend and said her friend had been with 300 guys. Not surprising the friend wanted a threesome.