BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Im starting to think it is:manny:

Im really conviced that females really arent as mature as they say.

Girls tripping and complaining to you that things is changing, because you stopped texting them while they at work.

Or cuz i forget to text them good morning one day:manny:

Getting mad because i go outta town for a funeral.:stopitslime:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Everyone is different. I've dated young bytches that wasnt mature enough to be in a real relationship. And i've dated other young ones that wanted nothing but a real relationship. I guess it matters on the way a person is brought up and their sorroundings, friends, etc...

Now I just fukk around with younger girls on some "fukkit" mentality. Save my older women for relationships...if need be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I got a question.

Girls date older dudes like 8 years old because they think they're mature. But why the hell do you old nikkas date the young girls :sitdown:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yes don't waste your youth.

Girls that young want to have fun, club, bar hop and get ravaged by different dikks.

Relationships? Ha

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I got a question.

Girls date older dudes like 8 years old because they think they're mature. But why the hell do you old nikkas date the young girls :sitdown:

Cause the young chicks that throw the puzzy at u are the same girls u couldn't get when u were both the same age.

That's the great thing about being in ur 20s and 30s. Suddenly u got a lot of young fine ass chicks that u couldn't get in high school wanting to f*ck you and date you.

As for relationships, they can work at any age. It just depends on the person u are. My 1st relationship was when I was about 14. I dated this chick for like 3 months. Although I gotta admit all my relationships as a teen didn't last long. The longest was 5 months.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Cause the young chicks that throw the puzzy at u are the same girls u couldn't get when u were both the same age.

That's the great thing about being in ur 20s and 30s. Suddenly u got a lot of young fine ass chicks that u couldn't get in high school wanting to f*ck you and date you.

As for relationships, they can work at any age. It just depends on the person u are. My 1st relationship was when I was about 14. I dated this chick for like 3 months. Although I gotta admit all my relationships as a teen didn't last long. The longest was 5 months.

But they tell us that they don't have sex with yall, they date yall because of the convos :dwillhuh:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
But they tell us that they don't have sex with yall, they date yall because of the convos :dwillhuh:

That's bullshyt. If they ain't doing stuff with us, why would we bother with them? We are not teenagers any more. We don't just wanna hold hands. We are grown men with grown men needs :laugh:

But for the record, even tho the age of consent in the UK is 16 I only f*ck with women that are 18 +

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
That's bullshyt. If they ain't doing stuff with us, why would we bother with them? We are not teenagers any more. We don't just wanna hold hands. We are grown men with grown men needs :laugh:

But for the record, even tho the age of consent in the UK is 16 I only f*ck with women that are 18 +

Dont yall spend money on them tho :scusthov: