"Ironheart" Twelve Episode series on Disney+ (2025)

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
They trying to learn from the She Hulk situation. FX gotta be more on point.
It wouldn't need as much CGI as She-Hulk though...and they shot this last summer through fall. .which is more than enough to clean it up. I'd assume they'd have as much CGI as WandaVision, if they used her Eve Ewing penned ongoing.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Theh would do this imstead of a tv show shpwing how Wakanda came to be amd with Bashenga....this sista girl tv shyt wont work, cause black girls dont read comics as much as black boys.

In fact, comic movies and shows do well when the women hero and working with a male counterpart. So having a solo show fir black girls and women is a waste.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Theh would do this imstead of a tv show shpwing how Wakanda came to be amd with Bashenga....this sista girl tv shyt wont work, cause black girls dont read comics as much as black boys.

In fact, comic movies and shows do well when the women hero and working with a male counterpart. So having a solo show fir black girls and women is a waste.
Shuri is going to be on the show

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I'm actually interested in this. It's not going to be the same chick from Black panther 2 is it?

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

:snoop: This mindset and narrative that Black women don't read comics or support comic book movies/shows/media has to die. We have too many real-life examples of Black women cosplayers, comic book ventures and nerd communities. And this is the real kicker, despite all of this, people refuse to market to this group. So. much. untapped. money. It's like Rihanna and makeup all over again. People just ignore Black women, and then one person will come along one day and market to them, and they'll be an instant billionaire because they're literally at comic con conventions and in online communities spending their money on whatever merchandise is available. I swear to god if I ever win some money, I'm investing in products catering to this community because they are starving for products. I'm talking T-shirts, cups, and action figures.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
:snoop: This mindset and narrative that Black women don't read comics or support comic book movies/shows/media has to die. We have too many real-life examples of Black women cosplayers, comic book ventures and nerd communities. And this is the real kicker, despite all of this, people refuse to market to this group. So. much. untapped. money. It's like Rihanna and makeup all over again. People just ignore Black women, and then one person will come along one day and market to them, and they'll be an instant billionaire because they're literally at comic con conventions and in online communities spending their money on whatever merchandise is available. I swear to god if I ever win some money, I'm investing in products catering to this community because they are starving for products. I'm talking T-shirts, cups, and action figures.
..again do you know how many black superheroine led books crashed due to lack of support from black women?

Im tired of Marvel marketing and making titles and shows for a demographic that could careless.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But black women and girls most def support film and television where they have representation, as long as the show is good/non problematic I don’t see that being an issue. The problem would be “is everyone else watching a black woman/girl centric MCU show/movie?”

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
But black women and girls most def support film and television where they have representation, as long as the show is good/non problematic I don’t see that being an issue. The problem would be “is everyone else watching a black woman/girl centric MCU show/movie?”
Thats the problem. They wont support the comics, which is the main point Im tryna make. So why keep making comics and then make shows from dismal selling products? It makes 0 sense.