"Ironheart" Twelve Episode series on Disney+ (2025)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
FYZdJbuWIAMhqJb
FYZdAmnWAAMxhf_
FYZdLd6akAAsPHY

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
So I wonder who's going to be the A.I. for RiRi? :jbhmm:
It was actually an uploaded Tony Stark in the comics and pretty much everyone related to Tony had their own armor.
Riri's is NATALIE, her friend...
It was only Tony when she had him as a mentor briefly before he "died" in the back of his books.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
If Marvel had their thinking caps on regarding this they would make her a Kang varient.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show's going to get more hate than She-Hulk, I'm sure.

:francis:

Dunno, It's hard to say. She-Hulk is a comedy that doesn't have a lot of superheroics and action so if a viewer is not feeling the humor, there's nothing the show can really fall back on to compensate.

If Ironheart is more action packed and focuses on RiRi fighting crime and perfecting her suit, episode to episode, then I can't see it being as maligned as heavy as She-Hulk, at least from casual MCU fans. Racist chuds will find something to bytch about like they always do.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Dunno, It's hard to say. She-Hulk is a comedy that doesn't have a lot of superheroics and action so if a viewer is not feeling the humor, there's nothing the show can really fall back on to compensate.

If Ironheart is more action packed and focuses on RiRi fighting crime and perfecting her suit, episode to episode, then I can't see it being as maligned as heavy as She-Hulk, at least from casual MCU fans. Racist chuds will find something to bytch about like they always do.
Well put