"Ironheart" Twelve Episode series on Disney+ (2025)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Minus well I guess. Already got the Marvels, Lady Thor, Lady Hawkeye, Capt Carter

I think Iron Heart is the last of this batch of legacy gender swapped characters
Mo spoilers, you need to see love and thunder

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
there hasnt beem a male cap marvel legacy character in the mcu yet. hopefully since theyre bringing him back in comics, genis gets the call up
I think they'll add The Blue Marvel. I suspect they're going to rebrand him as a "Marvel" since they seem to be doing that with Monica Rambeau.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I think they'll add The Blue Marvel. I suspect they're going to rebrand him as a "Marvel" since they seem to be doing that with Monica Rambeau.
She actually had the title for a while though. And genis took her second alias. She's more connected to the marvels than spider woman is to the spiders.(yet they keep trying to connect the two on name alone... weird shyt)

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
If they make her a Kang varient and amalgamation of Ironlad and Ironheart, she becomes a hell of a lot more interesting.
She was just an attempt By bendis to recreate his Miles Morales success.
I doubt your wishes come true.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
She was just an attempt By bendis to recreate his Miles Morales success.
I doubt your wishes come true.

They need to hire me lol.

But really, the foundations for Young Avengers has been laid, we have Kang coming and there is no Ironlad to speak of. I know there was rumors that the rando kid at Tony's funeral might become him but that would be dumb.

Ri's depiction in the MCU has the potential to be way better than the comics IMO.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Minus well I guess. Already got the Marvels, Lady Thor, Lady Hawkeye, Capt Carter

I think Iron Heart is the last of this batch of legacy gender swapped characters

They gonna bring in amadeus Cho on she hulk though, watch. Every new marvel character they introduce is the smartest person in the world in the comics. :russell:

They bringing in ‘all different-all new’ marvel set before introducing real classic characters like Adam Warlock, Silver Surfer, Fantastic 4, X-men, Nova, Ghostrider….its boring.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
They gonna bring in amadeus Cho on she hulk though, watch. Every new marvel character they introduce is the smartest person in the world in the comics. :russell:

They bringing in ‘all different-all new’ marvel set before introducing real classic characters like Adam Warlock, Silver Surfer, Fantastic 4, X-men, Nova, Ghostrider….its boring.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

That's what that batch was called.

All New All Different Marvel.

Almost forgot about Chulk

parallax

Superstar
Daps

if they bring in cho, hopefully its in rick jones capacity and not baby hulk. especially with the pantheon existing