Iron Man 3 was pretty good...

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes it was,,, after all the bytching from ppl on here i slept on it,, even gave my wife the :stopitslime: when we decided to redbox it,,, outside of the complete mandarin fukkUP it was fukin awesome.... best iron man movie,, one of the best superhero movies,,, it was fukin awesome

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
yes it was,,, after all the bytching from ppl on here i slept on it,, even gave my wife the :stopitslime: when we decided to redbox it,,, outside of the complete mandarin fukkUP it was fukin awesome.... best iron man movie,, one of the best superhero movies,,, it was fukin awesome
yeah i just wish he was in the suit more.

how did they fukk up mandarin?

im not familiar with the comics but that part did seem weak as fukk

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah i just wish he was in the suit more.

how did they fukk up mandarin?

im not familiar with the comics but that part did seem weak as fukk

true i would of wanted him in the suit more but RDJ is so bad ass i loved seeing just him so its cool

but mandarin is one of iron mans biggest enemies, like venom to spiderman,,,, he is a mystical being with powers that originate from his rings if im correct (not the biggest iron man follower) but for him to end up being who he really was pissed meoff

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No this one was the worse one.

he was trying to be more like batman and james bond instead of iron man. to much time outside the costume.

Also wanted to see mandarin, the main villian was stupid and alot with the plot behind it.

i like the multiple suit ideas i wanted to see them all combine and attack mandarin (a real one) at the end instead of him suit hopping. Could've had the suits battle mandarin's army or something

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The movie was the embodiment of lackluster. We aint gonna be talking about this film in 4 years time like we do with The Dark Knight, it's just another Superhero movie, as opposed to that!!! superhero movie.

Arson Welles

is the lightning
Daps
Reppin
The Gilead Gunslingers
The third Iron Man movie was better than the second, not sure about the first though. Shane Black directed, and he's work with RDJ before. It was a much better movie than 2.

That being said, I can't actually remember anything from the actual movie. Like, I just remembered the multiple suits thing.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The third Iron Man movie was better than the second, not sure about the first though. Shane Black directed, and he's work with RDJ before. It was a much better movie than 2.

That being said, I can't actually remember anything from the actual movie. Like, I just remembered the multiple suits thing.
IM2 was :scusthov:

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was the worst one by far. They could have left out the lil kid. That ish felt like filler. Why not have the Mandarin with the rings? My friend who is a comic fiend explained this story line actually happened in the comics. He was out the suit way too much. People wanna see you kickin ass as fukkin Iron Man, especially as this is the wrap up movie to the trilogy.