Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
It's time :lupe:
The Iran Nuclear deal was created in order for Iran to protect themselves from the Israeli demons, Trump pulled out of it because he is a bigger pink bytch puppet to Israel than any other person in politics.

Idgaf if you put a billion towards my movement, if you violate humanity, my next move is to kill yo bytch ass. I don't care about viciously murdering garbage ass human beings, and this would be a better world if more people thought like this.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
We about to be in this shyt. What the fukk is Bibi doing :mjtf: . It's been 6 months and still cant clean Hamas out or retrieve their hostages which clearly isn't even a priority. Now he dropping bombs in Syria like it's all good. Bro is leveraging the US way to much. Biden stay getting disrespected by this dude on the world stage and calling his bluff because he knows Biden will fall in line when shyt hits the fan.