IPTV Discussion

Straight_Piff

All Star
Daps
I recently decided to cut the cord, was paying like $50-$60 a month for Rogers (Living in Toronto). I started looking into IPTV and right now using Vader streams for $20 a month. Its solid with all the channels that are available. All I really watch TV for is sports but it does have all the premium channels.

Anybody else using IPTV services?

Never Forget

The legendary name is no more. Don't tag/quote me
Daps
Reppin
Don't message me
I recently decided to cut the cord, was paying like $50-$60 a month for Rogers (Living in Toronto). I started looking into IPTV and right now using Vader streams for $20 a month. Its solid with all the channels that are available. All I really watch TV for is sports but it does have all the premium channels.

If your interested Iptv is discussed in the cut cable thread in jbo. Good luck with your service and enjoy

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Go to jbo

I got eternaltv and streamcenter tv