iphone brehs i need help

Daps
Im a frugal ass dude right so for the last 3 years ive had a galaxy core prime but my phone at this point is trash its 5 years old.

If i do get an iphone its not gonna be the latest one. Its gonna be the iphone 6 .

The problems/ Questions i have is

*(The freedom of the android) i have thousands of songs off of youtube can i tranfer them into a iphone?
Can i do it with a pc?

*is it true they slow down phones after they release a new one ?

*Is it enough to upgrade yearly at this point?

*( the durability of an iphone) i toss my phone around alot. Are iphones cases good enough to stop your phone from breaking?

*is it worth it ?

My budget is $350:lolbron:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I’d go for the iPhone 6S instead of the 6.

The answer to your questions:

SONGS
I assume you have the YouTube songs as .mp3s? If so - you should be able to have them as songs in iTunes. iTunes is garbage, but YouTube will help you figure it out.

SLOW DOWN
Yes it is true they slow down phones but not to the point of that you must upgrade and they release OS updates that improve eg battery performance.

YEARLY UPGRADE
It is NOT necessary to upgrade yearly. You’ll be happy with an iPhone 6S. Sure you won’t have some newer features, but no need for yearly upgrades especially now that the iPhone’s had so many versions (less innovation over time).

BREAKING
I’ve had iPhones since 2011. One screen broke, I had it fixed. I’ve never used cases. Other people have less luck, but I think the phone is very sturdy. I’ve dropped my phones so often it’s crazy.

WORTH IT
At this point, yes.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Thanks Im currently with metro pcs they told me 300 for iphone 6

Do you know how much the 7 is ?
The 7 looks nice. One negative I have with it: it does not have a headphone jack in.

So you have to use the same in to charge for headphones (unless you use non-wire headphones).

So you can’t plug in headphones with a small jack and charge your phone at the same time.

Bini Knight

All Star
Daps
If you really want an iPhone hustle for 100 more to add to your budget and get a 7 for 449 brand new. No point of getting a 6 now unless you plan on upgrading again next yr

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
iPhone 6S is the absolute lowest I would go at this point if you want to keep the headphone jack. There was a brand new, 64GB model on eBay just an hour ago that sold out almost immediately. Take a look because people are looking to dump them now.

My guess is that at this point you would be able to rock the iPhone 6S for a solid 3-4 years worth of new OS updates. Considering that the 6S also has 3D Touch that helps quite a bit as hardware support is dropped.

Apple is the best at keeping old ass phones up to date, even the iPhone 5S is getting iOS 12.

Since your price range is $350...wait until the XS/XS Max are on the streets and check eBay/Online for deals on the 7/8 as people looking to dump might still be under original applecare warranty and can be extended. Lose the 3.5 headphone jack though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im a frugal ass dude right so for the last 3 years ive had a galaxy core prime but my phone at this point is trash its 5 years old.

If i do get an iphone its not gonna be the latest one. Its gonna be the iphone 6 .

The problems/ Questions i have is

*(The freedom of the android) i have thousands of songs off of youtube can i tranfer them into a iphone?
Can i do it with a pc?

*is it true they slow down phones after they release a new one ?

*Is it enough to upgrade yearly at this point?

*( the durability of an iphone) i toss my phone around alot. Are iphones cases good enough to stop your phone from breaking?

*is it worth it ?

My budget is $350:lolbron:
Why bother? As an apple user the truth is Apple gives you less for your money. If the budget is 350 you can get way more out of s used LG, huaweii. Why buy a borderline obsolete iPhone?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
iPhone 8 unlocked | eBay

Some unlocked models not in perfect condition are already starting to crack that $400 price point. By the time the XS/XS Max are out I can almost guarantee you will be able to find a 64GB model in mint condition for your $350 target price and most likely still under applecare considering the iPhone 8 was released September 22nd, 2017