iPad storage problem.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Hello my coli tech guys. I hope I explain this correctly. I am having some storage issues with my ipad

In my file folder on my ipad it's showing that I only have about 2.5 gigs on storage space which doesn't make sense because I barely have shyt on there. But when I check the general storage space on settings it's telling me that I have about 17 gigs left. I restored my device back to default settings and backed up my iPad to my mac but I'm still having the same problem. shyt is weird as fukk

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
The file folder shows iCloud storage, which you probably have 5gb

The general storage shows the local iPad storage

Rep me

MMA

Superstar
Daps
If you reset it to factory settings and it’s still there. It’s iCloud, don’t listen when users answer your problem. Make sure you chose the option to erase everything, not just the settings.

Apple does this has a sneaky way to get people to pay for their cloud storage.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
If you reset it to factory settings and it’s still there. It’s iCloud, don’t listen when users answer your problem. Make sure you chose the option to erase everything, not just the settings.

Apple does this has a sneaky way to get people to pay for their cloud storage.
Interesting

I have I cloud I restore backed up everyting and i'm still having the problem but before I did the shyt I was getting storage low error but i really didn't smh