iOS devices will play Cyberpunk 2077 better than Next Gen Consoles

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Google Stadia has finally made its way to iOS over a year after launch. The company’s mobile web beta for the iPhone and iPad, first announced last month, is launching today. That means any Stadia user on either its free tier or its paid Stadia Pro subscription will be able to access their library of Stadia games on Apple devices.

Google, like other competing cloud services, is using mobile Safari due to Apple’s restrictions on cloud gaming apps that mean platforms like Stadia can’t exist in their current form on the App Store. You can access Stadia through its website on Safari or by creating a home screen icon that will turn the service into a progressive web app, so it acts almost identically to a native one.

More at the link.

Stadia comes to the iPhone and iPad with new iOS beta

Console players lost :sadcam:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I been playing this on XSX but I remember a few months back mugs was tryna clown me for saying the Stadia version will be one of the best ways to play this :sas1:

Who’s laughing now?:sas2:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
hey, I just report the news :troll:
Not you, fam.

You know what I mean, though:

At launch: "this shyt sucks, I'm going to kill everyone, ARRRGJBLARBFJXNDVEBNDK!!!!"

Several months later: "this is flames, I dunno WHAT y'all talmbout..."

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
I got my Stadia and I'm kinda pissed I have no problems with PSNow but Stadia can't even run a fukking indie game when I'm not connected to ethernet.

The fukk you got all this money for smh.