iOS 16 public beta out

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Doing the iPadOS beta the extended desktop support is :wow: for the iPad Pro

Still definitely a beta though. I tried to open up garageband on the extended display and that shyt was rotated at 90 degrees :dead:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I just saw an mkbhd video where he said iOS 16 is still too buggy for your main device.
So far everything is cool but if it fukks up on carplay when I drive today or tomorrow im reverting asap

Sucks that the S4 ain’t got the new run metrics on watchOS9 at least I can make my hiit workouts on them
Series 8 can’t come sooner :banderas:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So far everything is cool but if it fukks up on carplay when I drive today or tomorrow im reverting asap

Sucks that the S4 ain’t got the new run metrics on watchOS9 at least I can make my hiit workouts on them

I'm a regular carplay user and I've had zero problems over the month or so that I've been using the beta (on my main device).

The only issue I've had is with a custom keyboard that I use called SwiftKey.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

well my car doesn't have car play. any other bugs u running into?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I had issues with carplay on my 2022 civic touring which would make me lose my shyt sometimes for the first 5 mins only way to have a smooth drive was to reset my phone before plugging it in.
Today shyt went really smooth like no issues and maps wasn’t acting out hopefully this mean this is it with ios16 :blessed: