Supporter
Daps
We almost bike!!!! :blessed:

@Dillah810
@Ironman
@TheNatureBoy
@Majestyx
@Danie84
I don't think that breh is done yet. :wow: I'm sure he's a depiction of Sha Wujing (Sandy) in the story, Sun Wukong and Zhu Bajie double teamed him kind of like they did in his debut ep. His name is Nathaniel Moon :ohhh:Sandy's weapon is a staff with a crescent moon blade on one end. Breh probably gonna try to run the fade with Sunny again armed with a guan dao :krs:

he got one hand breh :francis: he done.....prolly already committed that

@kingdarius You didn't believe me, breh. Homie Nathaniel Moon is coming back as series regular.

:spikeusalty:

SOURCE

:patrice: Looks like they still got him as antagonist. I still believe it would be better if he comes over to Sunny's crew.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
xSHEWMX.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
it feels like AMC is doing no promo for this show. I know its still a month away but damn where is the full length trailer at? :gucci: TWD have 3min trailer damn near 6 months before the premiere and shyt. That new show they got coming out about the ship crew got a full trailer hella early on too :francis:

Almost feels like they want to body the show :martin:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

we still getting basically teaser trailers :gucci: its all good i got enough from that. I know he only had one hand at the time but moon took a L to widow :francis: and now he's a house nikka :snoop:....my nicca MK got dem powers BYKE doe :gladbron: its bout to be lit :banderas:

EDIT: ok here goes the full trailer :popcorn:
Here's a better quality trailer

HHOOOOOLLLLLLLYYYYYY SSSSSHHHIIIIIITTTTT!!!!! that fight between widow and moon :gladbron: moon hate sunny so much :mjlol: we finally got black folks thats goons :ohlawd: third season bout to crush the buildings....with kung fu :ahh:

Last edited: