Interruption of Jerking Off Unappreciation Thread

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
I'm going strong brothas. I've made it all throughout the day without jerking off. I woke up, worked out, went to work, came home. Lady didn't get in until later, so I've had the past 3 hours to myself. Chilled on the coli. Hit the bags, but damn this thread did me in.

http://www.the-coli.com/just-buggin-out/19688-my-ex-wife.html#.T_ej__Wh5f8

:ohlawd:

And I'm already weak cause my co-workers almond skin was glowing today with that tank top. She kept on taking off her jean jacket and adjusting it. I would peak and see that fukkable arm crease between the armpit and titty meat. :ohlawd:

That thread reminded me of her.:to:

I'm weak. I need help. I went upstairs to :ahh:

Within two strokes I could hear the sounds of Whitney Houston and the garage opening.

:noah:

But maybe it's a sign. I don't think I've gone longer than Five days since I was 12.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I'm going strong brothas. I've made it all throughout the day without jerking off. I woke up, worked out, went to work, came home. Lady didn't get in until later, so I've had the past 3 hours to myself. Chilled on the coli. Hit the bags, but damn this thread did me in.

http://www.the-coli.com/just-buggin-out/19688-my-ex-wife.html#.T_ej__Wh5f8

:ohlawd:

And I'm already weak cause my co-workers almond skin was glowing today with that tank top. She kept on taking off her jean jacket and adjusting it. I would peak and see that fukkable arm crease between the armpit and titty meat. :ohlawd:

That thread reminded me of her.:to:

I'm weak. I need help. I went upstairs to :ahh:

Within two strokes I could hear the sounds of Whitney Houston and the garage opening.

:noah:

But maybe it's a sign. I don't think I've gone longer than Five days since I was 12.

:russ:

Man, go rape your girl when she gets out the shower.

Or better yet....get her while she's in the shower. :shaq:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Just countinue and finish on her face.
dnolol