Interesting Dark Souls 2 details

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/413936/previews/dark-souls-2-hands-on-beautiful-and-brutal/

On the other side of the bonfire a long dark hall awaits. In the southern alcove several candles are lit, and according to Tanimura each of these candles represents a death. Whenever any player online dies at the hands of the boss in this area, a new candle will be lit, and you will see it.

That boss is the Mirror Knight: the mongrel no journalist has managed to defeat. He's a tall knight with a sweeping heavy sword attack and a lightning projectile. He also wields a mirror which, in the final build, will be an invasion entry point for other human players. This means you'll be dealing with not only a boss but also an invader, which is hilariously sadistic.

:huhldup: :bryan:

i cant wait. this gen doesnt end until i beat this game

Dark Souls is easily one of my favorite games of all time.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Can't wait for this game. Number 1 is one of my favorites this gen.

Although the graphics do look :flabbynsick: compared to all the next gen games. I hope they would make a port of this game with updated next gen graphics.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Can't wait for this game. Number 1 is one of my favorites this gen.

Although the graphics do look :flabbynsick: compared to all the next gen games. I hope they would make a port of this game with updated next gen graphics.

i dont mind at all. let them make this for 360/ps3. then get to work on something brand new for the new systems.

i hope rockstar does the same thing instead of wasting time trying to port GTA V.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
That shyt ain't even cool breh :to:

I can't wait for this to drop tho :blessed:

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
Dark Souls got me stuck though. How the fukk do you beat that Medusa looking monster shyt in the lake that spits water at you, :mindblown:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Dark Souls got me stuck though. How the fukk do you beat that Medusa looking monster shyt in the lake that spits water at you, :mindblown:

Stay by the water. Get close enough and it won't spit water. It will send the heads at u. Hack away at them after that. Gotta destroy all the heads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk