Interesting 2018 Movie Releases

FRIED MASON

Superstar
Daps
Deadpool 2 (1 june) : Deadpool 2 (2018) - IMDb
  • Sequel to 2016's Deadpool.
  • Deadpool director Tim Miller was originally eyed to direct the sequel but left the project over creative differences with Ryan Reynolds over the casting on Cable (The Wrap, 10/21/16).
  • In the the Marvel comics, Domino is a mutant with telekinetic powers in the mercenary group Six Pack and later X-Force (Hollywood Reporter, 3/9/17).

The Purge 4 (4 july) : The Purge 4 (2018) - IMDb

• Series creator James DeMonaco revealed some ideas on a new Purge film, saying: "I would actually go back and I would try to talk about how it all started. That seems the natural next chapter in this, is to say, 'Alright, we've done this trilogy. We see how it got to this point of someone trying to end it - this presidential figure. Now let's go back and see how the fukk all this came about.' How did this country get to a place where we were now accepting this kind of atrocity, this terrible thing, each year? I think there's something interesting in that. I don't think I'll direct. I'm thinking of maybe writing or at least producing it, to make sure it stays true to what I like about the movies." (CinemaBlend, 9/30/16)
Mission Impossible 6 (27 july) : Mission: Impossible 6 (2018) - IMDb
  • Plot Unknown

The Predator (3 august) : The Predator (2018) - IMDb

• Sequel to the 1987 classic

Scarface (10 august) : Scarface (2018) - IMDb

• Intention is not to do an outright remake rather marry common elements of the two films (1932, 1983 versions) with a contemporary crime context.
  • The third iteration of the crime classic that Universal made in 1932.
  • The new film will be set in Los Angeles (Deadline, 5/18/17).

The Equalizer 2 (14 september) : The Equalizer 2 (2018) - IMDb

• Denzel is back... Plot unknown

Creed 2 : Creed II (2018) - IMDb

• Per Variety (1/5/16), it's not clear if Ryan Coogler, who is in negotiations for Marvel’s Black Panther, will return as director of the next Creed. Coogler and Stallone have already discussed sequel ideas.
  • One version of the story would take place in the past (possibly with Carl Weathers to play Apollo Creed), or a linear story with Apollo’s son Adonis (Michael B. Jordan) taking on another challenger (Variety, 1/5/16).
  • Rocky IV's antagonist, Russian boxer Ivan Drago, could factor into the plot of the next Creed film, per Sylvester Stallone (Instagram, 7/1/17).

Black Panther (16 february) : Black Panther (2018) - IMDb
  • The Black Panther was created by Stan Lee and the character fought along Captain America, The Avengers and The Fantastic Four. The Black Panther is considered the first black hero in mainstream comics.
  • The Black Panther character will debut in 2016’s Captain America: Civil War (10/28/16).
  • In the comics, M’Baku was one of Wakanda’s most powerful warriors and one of T’Challa’s biggest rivals (Variety, 9/28/16).
  • Forest Whitaker will play the role of Zuri, an elder stateman in Wakanda. Florence Kasumba will reprise her Captain America: Civil War role as Ayo, a member of the Dora Milaje. Daniel Kaluuya will play T’Challa confidant W’Kabi (Variety, 10/7/16).

Venom (5 october) : Venom (2018) - IMDb
  • With Tom Hardy... Plot Unkown

The Strangers 2 : The Strangers 2 (2018) - IMDb

• The film follows a family whose road trip takes a dangerous turn when they arrive at a secluded mobile home park and hunker down for the night in a borrowed trailer after the power goes out. Under the cover of darkness, three masked psychopaths pay them a visit to test the family's every limit as they struggle to survive.

Last edited:

MN Fats

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of those movies do anything for me. Not a fan of the comic book movies and aside from that it's sequels and remakes....

More interested in shyt like
The Black Hand
The House that Jack Built