Intel CEO says chip shortage could last until 2023

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I was just at a Jeep dealership with my cousin, talking to the salesman and dude was telling me that the chip shortage is a reason that cars are pretty expensive right now. I didn’t even realize that but it makes sense.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
what we are experiencing now with the ps5 (especially the ps5) and xsx vanishing whenever they're available may continue into 2023

Mean all those fancy graphics cards y'all be using gonna be harder to get... New age cars that use them, game consoles... Etc etc. Supply and demand gonna be crazy.:ld:

More time to try and play ffxv gow uc4 and dq11 on my PS4 :mjlit:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I was just at a Jeep dealership with my cousin, talking to the salesman and dude was telling me that the chip shortage is a reason that cars are pretty expensive right now. I didn’t even realize that but it makes sense.

And dealerships offering crazy prices to buy your used car.

If y’all got a spare car that you don’t mind selling, nows the time to flip it for a couple of Gs above it’s KBB value.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Man this some ole bullshyt....:beli: like they can't make new chips outta other materials

:wtf:

You mean to say can't they change their entire supply chain overnight on materials that haven't proven themselves yet?
Also materials that didn't prove themselves yet are in high demand yet so if we create an all of a sudden high demand it will vastly increase price in the consumer price index causing console price increases.

You mean like that??????????? :mindblown:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:wtf:

You mean to say can't they change their entire supply chain overnight on materials that haven't proven themselves yet?
Also materials that didn't prove themselves yet are in high demand yet so if we create an all of a sudden high demand it will vastly increase price in the consumer price index causing console price increases.

You mean like that??????????? :mindblown:

why not!?:troll: always have an alternative when the worst comes to pass right?!?

They knew this was gonna happen for years...:manny: