Instant payback

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
today on my way back from the states, i stopped to buy gas. Long weekend in canda so gas stations were packed, anyways it was my turn but out of nowhere this car comes in to where i was waiting, a second later I here this loud noise as dudes front left tire came of, looking like

wheel_missing.jpg

instead of me screaming yo i was next, i just rolled down my window and laughed and said at least you werent on the highway God bless :pacspit:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
What made you decide to get gully and then fall back? Once you saw dude couldve took flight on you, you must've been shook :ehh:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
That reminds me of one time i was in grocery store parking lot try to find a parking space and some dude sees what he thinks is a space and cuts me off to get it......Turns out that it was a cart return and he just ran into it and smashed up the front of his car trying to be a dikk.

I just looked at him like
2l8u5mv.gif

Then parked a few spaces down and walked past him still looking :sadcam: got my groceries and came out and he was still :sadcam:

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
That reminds me of one time i was in grocery store parking lot try to find a parking space and some dude sees what he thinks is a space and cuts me off to get it......Turns out that it was a cart return and he just ran into it and smashed up the front of his car trying to be a dikk.

I just looked at him like
2l8u5mv.gif

Then parked a few spaces down and walked past him still looking :sadcam: got my groceries and came out and he was still :sadcam:
:lolbron: