Instagram Mega Church Pastor beggs Church members for 4 Million to expand after Hurricane

Daps
Reppin
Da Washed up Gentleman’s club

Shaunie O'Neal's Husband Pastor Keion Henderson Is Asking His Church Members For $2100 each to build a new 4 Million Dollar Mega Church

"God" Gave him a vision that 2100 members should donate $2100 to help rebuild to the church when those same folks are trying to rebuild from the same hurricane.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Don’t ask no questions. Just give the money!

890c73fd-86a2-4b2d-afaf-52a7aa1d2e1b_text.gif

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
There’s a thread on this already

But shaunie is a scam herself

Scam shaq for marriage and was getting ran through but LA street nikkas

Now she find a scammer like her in the church game

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:yeshrug:

ripe for the picking

i'm bout to get in on grifting at this rate... life is short. eat while you here brehs. a church can be a congregation anywhere doesn't have to be in a mega building. you don't need a pastor to tell you this as a christian the bible is there for you... the church is only the people. if people were serious about christianity we wouldn't have these situations being the norm. moral posturing and empty theatrics in front of audiences on sunday. and all these fools gotta do is act anointed. "god gave me the vision" (for a rather selfish request that doesn't benefit my congregation, plus i will need them for the upkeep of this business after they build it) :duck:

Last edited:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps

Former best friend is one of those TikTok pastors, could've got into that grift if I didn't feel bad about it at the time :wow:

I saw lonely people, people old enough to be my grandparents go to these "youth" churches, women with baggage, faggœts; all groups willing to empty their pockets

Maybe in another life :manny:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was heavy into church for a good year until
I realize how much of a finesse it was and how Christianity only wants black men to be soft and black women to be strong.

Ive never seen churches or the bible teach what you are saying. If that happens to be a product of what kind of black men are in church,thats a different story. But I can easily make the same accusstion about school,from elementary all the way up to college. But yall wont stop sending your kids to those indoctrination camps. Yet whenever church and christianity is bought up,suddenly yall wanna be rebels:respect: