Ingrown Hairs

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Brehs, these shyts be having me like :mindblown: :why: and :snoop:

I always get one on one of my cheeks after the barber

scratching my face and shyt. fukking up my whole aura. My have to start shaving every day. fukk this shyt

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
birdman-wtf.png

:birdman:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i use that and still get them. I use T Liner...still get them!!!

notice how I said at the barber chair

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:(

I even be using the after shave....the alcohol....the nivea balm. Inevitable.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh i still get em its just about how curly and thick your hair grows it wont really change

Instead of cutting my facial hair down to nothing i now cut it super low just low enough where it dont wanna curl back in. Also keeps a needle on deck to pick them before they turn into huge bumps, most of the time you can see them going in and pick em out mid strand. Keep some drying alcohol ondeck too, it makes your skin contract after the cut and forces hairs to grow straight out.

Been times i plucked some ol two inch strands out my face feeling :noah: but that ingrown shyt can make even the riches nikkas look bummy

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
Brehs, these shyts be having me like :mindblown: :why: and :snoop:

I always get one on one of my cheeks after the barber

scratching my face and shyt. fukking up my whole aura. My have to start shaving every day. fukk this shyt

bro....i'm like you...i have the most sensitive skin in the world....one little scratch turns into keyloid for me.....however, every time i shave with a blade i get about 40 bumps on both sides of my face...smh....so i use clippers on my face only.......

however, a homie of mine put me on this...and it works..

31%2B540W36SL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

walmart should have it....as soon as you get out the shower, apply some to a cottonball and go to work....you'll see a clear face in a couple of days.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
None of u know how to shave. Heat ur face, then put hair conditioner 3 times. Let the conditioner sit a while. It makes ur facial hair soft. Then shave with the grain never against.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
!BlV,WDQB2k~$(KGrHqMH-C8EtsBYU!7FBLbR4-2s(g~~_35.JPG

thank me later when your girl is kissing all up on your neck talkin' bout it feels so smooth.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
None of u know how to shave. Heat ur face, then put hair conditioner 3 times. Let the conditioner sit a while. It makes ur facial hair soft. Then shave with the grain never against.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

:ohhh: the conditioner doesnt give you pimples or anything? or damage your skin from the chemicals?

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA
1. Scrub your face with hot water and soap (I use Ivory soap) to remove dirt, oil, and to make hairs softer. Dry it off.

2. Shave with adjusted Andis outliner or T outliner. Try to slide the back part of the blade against the skin.

2. Repeat step 1 except now use really cold water to help close the pours.

3. Put on aftershave and enjoy.

I do this every other day and its come to the point where I dont even have to use aftershave anymore. Also make sure you clean your blade after every use, I use an old clean toothbrush and kool lube spray.