****ing a girl raw, not talking to her for months and seeing her pregnant

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Serious question..... :leostare: Exactly how many kids do you believe you have running these streets, Havoc?

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
shyt breh I probably have a few little me's running around. I fukked around with some chick, hit it raw and 2 months later she was pregnant. She blamed it on another dude though:yeshrug:

But deep inside. we both know that kid could be mine :wow:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
What if you see her and she's driving a new Bentley, telling you she just graduated from med school and is making 90k a year. :shaq:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Had this prob before.......ran to her on Facebook and she told me she was pregnant but she had it aborted....cause her "boyfriend" wasn't ready....also thought that baby was mine :ahh: dodged that bullet with out even trying

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
My jump-off was pushing for a relationship after I already had stated I aint looking for nothing serious. So I brushed her off for a week. Im out getting trashed Saturday night with friends.....starts texting me "i havent been feeling well, so i may be pregnant, etc, etc, etc"

Meanwhile I stay protected because shes a headcase who shouldnt even be allowed to babysit pets for a weekend. No condom breaks, no nothing....at the very least, get a home pregnancy test or see a doctor before you ruin my good time with that bullshyt!!!

I was tempted to make a drunk visit and punch her in the uterus