Inferno - Trailer (Starring Tom Hanks, Da Vinci Code Sequel) Looks AMAZING!!

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
It's based of off Dante's Inferno, an awesome story about the different levels of hell.
I've been to all levels myself in the Xbox Game "Dante's Inferno"

Looks amazing!!!!

Academy Award® winner Ron Howard returns to direct the latest bestseller in Dan Brown’s (Da Vinci Code) billion-dollar Robert Langdon series, Inferno, which finds the famous symbologist (again played by Tom Hanks) on a trail of clues tied to the great Dante himself. When Langdon wakes up in an Italian hospital with amnesia, he teams up with Sienna Brooks (Felicity Jones), a doctor he hopes will help him recover his memories. Together, they race across Europe and against the clock to stop a madman from unleashing a global virus that would wipe out half of the world’s population.

Cast:
Tom Hanks
Felicity Jones
Irrfan Khan
Omar Sy
Ben Foster
Sidse Babett Knudsen

maxresdefault.jpg

1cf8887086dce1211f78ec414ab8f726.jpg

tom-hanks-returns-as-robert-langdon-in-inferno-trailer.jpg

tumblr_o8tfjoPWnD1qjreebo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8gybjqpPN1ujn785o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8k1wovv0x1qjreebo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0evxn34u01uq3nvno1_500.jpg
tumblr_o7gb3jVmHW1qhhr89o1_1280.jpg

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
eh...looks okay...none of the dan brown movies have been all that good, books have been way better.

book itself was :ld: overall but a good read for a flight

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I saw that second sequel 'Angels & Demons' summer 2009, I got all sold on the previews and intrigue of swirling red capes and Vatican locales and religious cults and conspiracies...and that shyt was horrible, my boy and his girl came, and not like they really know what they are talking about with movie quality, her esp, but I was legit embarrassed I had them there. Flat, lifeless movies with a insulting twist at the end, and a anticlimax, that left me walking out of the theater feeling like a victim lol

So, there will have to be some drastically different conditions for me to see this movie.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eh...looks okay...none of the dan brown movies have been all that good, books have been way better.

book itself was :ld: overall but a good read for a flight

Im not a huge conspiracy theorist, but I do find it very odd that they've been making a film version of each of the Robert Langdon books since Angels and Demons and yet they very casually passed right over The Lost Symbol which will not get any film treatment.

On another note, I discovered who Manly P Hall was thanks to the dedication page in the beginning of The Lost Symbol.